Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 12 Commercial Art Sample Paper 2019 Solved designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 12 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 12 Commercial Art Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Commercial Art Standard 12 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 12 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 12 Commercial Art Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Commercial Art Sample Paper Class 12 2019
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Commercial Art Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Commercial Art Sample Paper 2019 Solved
Commercial Art Class 12 Sample Paper 2019
CBSE Class 12 Commercial Art Sample Paper 2019 Solved. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Appreciate any of the following miniature- painting included in your course of study duly based on its (a) Name of the painter/sub School, (b) Medium & technique, (c) Subject- matter and (d) Composition:
(1) Kabir and Raidas (Mughal School)
(2) Chand Bibi Playing Polo (changan) (Deccan school)
2. Describe the main features of the Rajasthani or Pahari School of miniature painting.
3. Which human life- values and emotions are expressed in the painting ‘Shiv and Sati’ done by Nandala Bose of the Bengal school? Explain in short.
4. Evaluate the artistic achievements of any of the following contemporary (modern) Indian artists in your course of study:
(a) Kamlesh Dutt Pande (Painting)
(b) Jyoti Bhatt (Graphic- artist)
(c) Ram Kinkar Vaij (Sculptor)
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Commercial Art Sample Paper 2019 Solved.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Sample Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2011 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2011 Set B|