Sample Paper for Class 12 Entrepreneurship 2017 Pdf
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper 2017 Set A
Entrepreneurship Class 12 Sample Paper 2017
1. Distinguish between 'Sales Tax' and 'Excise Duty'.
2. What is meant by 'Employment' ?
3. Give the meaning of 'Legal Environment.'
4. 'It is the process of entrepreneurship which involves the translation of a useful idea into an application which has commercial value.' Identify the process.
5. Rahul wants to start an amusement park near Vishakhapattanam. This will require an investment of ` 50 lakhs. Name the financial institution which Rahul should approach for financing this venture.
6. State any two points of importance of 'Goal Setting'.
7. Give the meaning of 'Routing' and 'Scheduling' as elements of operational plan.
8. Gaurav started a factory for manufacturing bags for the students of nursery and primary classes. He invested RS. 2,00,000 of his own and obtained a loan of RS. 10,00,000 from bank. He made the instruction plan describing the details that were needed for the operation of machines by the workers.
Identify and explain the format of 'business plan' described in the above para.
9. With its help the consumers are able to identify the products of a firm and are also able to differentiate them from those of the competitors. Identify the concept and state its components.
10. Name and define the form of business organization in which the liability of its members is limited. State one more feature of this form of business organization.
11. What is meant by "Problem Identification" ? State its any four uses and also give an example.
12. After passing his 12th class with entrepreneurship as an elective subject 'Guru' started his own business. He invested RS. 2,00,000 as capital which was given to him by his father. He obtained a loan of RS. 1,00,000 from his elder brother Ravi, who was working as an assistant manager in Bank of Baroda. In the first year he incurred a loss of RS. 50,000 and had to pay to his suppliers their outstanding bills. This created a financial problem for him and he had to take a loan of RS. 1,00,000 from the Bank of Baroda on the personal guarantee of his brother, He started doing hard work, lowered the prices and informed his customers about the qualities of goods sold by him. Because of this the sales increased four times and he earned a net profit of RS. 75,000 in the second year.
(a) Identify the form of business organization started by "Guru".
(b) State any five features of such a form of business organisation.
13 State the advantages of 'Good Negotiations'.
14. 'For the smooth and orderly functioning of corporate sector in a free market economy, stock exchanges are indispensable because of different roles played by them for different groups.' Explain the importance of stock exchange to investors in the light of this statement.
15. 'The Fancy Store' a readymade garments retail shop sold 8,000 shirts at RS. 400 per shirt during the year ended 31st March, 2014. Cost of placing an order and receiving goods is RS. 2,000 per order. Inventory holding cost is ` 500 per year. Calculate the 'Economic Order Quantity' for 'The Fancy Store'. 3
16. Naveen after completing his M. Tech in Nano Technology wanted to start his own business. He thought to manufacture sophisticated instruments used in surgery. He knew that his knowledge of Nano Technology will help him in manufacturing these instruments. According to him such instruments will help the surgeons to operate upon the patients with accuracy, with minimum blood loss and quick post operation recovery. Such types of instruments are used in advanced countries only and there was a risk in marketing the same. The cost price of machinery required for manufacturing such instruments was very high and more research was required in this field of Nano Technology. For seed funding, Naveen approached 'Himani Capital Ltd.', who finance such types of projects. 'Himani Capitals Ltd.' after analysing the proposal agreed to provide seed capital to Naveen.
Explain the different stages of 'Early stage financing' to seek venture capital finance after the one discussed above.
17. 'Pure Neer India Ltd.' is the manufacturers of water purifiers. The company has developed a new water purifier that not only converts the hard water into soft water but also kills the bacteria and other harmful micro organisms present in it. The company has named this water purifier as 'Nirmal Neer' and for its marketing
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper 2017 Set A
Books recommended by teachers
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Sample Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia and Web Technology Sample Paper 2014 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia and Web Technology Sample Paper 2014 Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2014 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper 2013 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2013 Solved|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2013|