Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper 2017 Set A designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 12 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Entrepreneurship Class 12 which they need to study more to get better marks in Class 12 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 12 Entrepreneurship Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Sample Paper for Class 12 Entrepreneurship Pdf
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Class 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper 2017 Set A
Entrepreneurship Class 12 Sample Paper
1. Distinguish between 'Sales Tax' and 'Excise Duty'.
2. What is meant by 'Employment' ?
3. Give the meaning of 'Legal Environment.'
4. 'It is the process of entrepreneurship which involves the translation of a useful idea into an application which has commercial value.' Identify the process.
5. Rahul wants to start an amusement park near Vishakhapattanam. This will require an investment of ` 50 lakhs. Name the financial institution which Rahul should approach for financing this venture.
6. State any two points of importance of 'Goal Setting'.
7. Give the meaning of 'Routing' and 'Scheduling' as elements of operational plan.
8. Gaurav started a factory for manufacturing bags for the students of nursery and primary classes. He invested RS. 2,00,000 of his own and obtained a loan of RS. 10,00,000 from bank. He made the instruction plan describing the details that were needed for the operation of machines by the workers.
Identify and explain the format of 'business plan' described in the above para.
9. With its help the consumers are able to identify the products of a firm and are also able to differentiate them from those of the competitors. Identify the concept and state its components.
10. Name and define the form of business organization in which the liability of its members is limited. State one more feature of this form of business organization.
11. What is meant by "Problem Identification" ? State its any four uses and also give an example.
12. After passing his 12th class with entrepreneurship as an elective subject 'Guru' started his own business. He invested RS. 2,00,000 as capital which was given to him by his father. He obtained a loan of RS. 1,00,000 from his elder brother Ravi, who was working as an assistant manager in Bank of Baroda. In the first year he incurred a loss of RS. 50,000 and had to pay to his suppliers their outstanding bills. This created a financial problem for him and he had to take a loan of RS. 1,00,000 from the Bank of Baroda on the personal guarantee of his brother, He started doing hard work, lowered the prices and informed his customers about the qualities of goods sold by him. Because of this the sales increased four times and he earned a net profit of RS. 75,000 in the second year.
(a) Identify the form of business organization started by "Guru".
(b) State any five features of such a form of business organisation.
13 State the advantages of 'Good Negotiations'.
14. 'For the smooth and orderly functioning of corporate sector in a free market economy, stock exchanges are indispensable because of different roles played by them for different groups.' Explain the importance of stock exchange to investors in the light of this statement.
15. 'The Fancy Store' a readymade garments retail shop sold 8,000 shirts at RS. 400 per shirt during the year ended 31st March, 2014. Cost of placing an order and receiving goods is RS. 2,000 per order. Inventory holding cost is ` 500 per year. Calculate the 'Economic Order Quantity' for 'The Fancy Store'. 3
16. Naveen after completing his M. Tech in Nano Technology wanted to start his own business. He thought to manufacture sophisticated instruments used in surgery. He knew that his knowledge of Nano Technology will help him in manufacturing these instruments. According to him such instruments will help the surgeons to operate upon the patients with accuracy, with minimum blood loss and quick post operation recovery. Such types of instruments are used in advanced countries only and there was a risk in marketing the same. The cost price of machinery required for manufacturing such instruments was very high and more research was required in this field of Nano Technology. For seed funding, Naveen approached 'Himani Capital Ltd.', who finance such types of projects. 'Himani Capitals Ltd.' after analysing the proposal agreed to provide seed capital to Naveen.
Explain the different stages of 'Early stage financing' to seek venture capital finance after the one discussed above.
17. 'Pure Neer India Ltd.' is the manufacturers of water purifiers. The company has developed a new water purifier that not only converts the hard water into soft water but also kills the bacteria and other harmful micro organisms present in it. The company has named this water purifier as 'Nirmal Neer' and for its marketing
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper 2017 Set A
|CBSE Class 12 Arabic Sample Paper 2024
|CBSE Class 12 Legal Studies Sample Paper 2024
|CBSE Class 12 NCC Boards 2024 Sample Paper Solved
|CBSE Class 12 Sculpture Sample Paper 2024
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Sample Paper 2022 Set A
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2022 Set A
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia and Web Technology Sample Paper 2014 Set A
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia and Web Technology Sample Paper 2014 Set B
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2014 Set A
|CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper 2013 Set A
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2013 Solved
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2013
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2012 Set A
|CBSE Class 12 Food Beverage Cost and Control Sample Paper 2012
|CBSE Class 12 Mass Media Sample Paper 2012 Set A
|CBSE Class 12 Painting Sample Paper 2012
More Study Material
Sample Paper Entrepreneurship Class 12
We hope you liked the above provided CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper 2017 Set A. To get an understanding of the type of questions which were asked in exams, it is important for Class 12 students to refer to CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper 2017 Set A that we have provided above. Students can download the Sample Paper for Class 12 Entrepreneurship which will be coming in the exams so that you can practise them and solve all types of questions that can be asked in exams. If you do CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper 2017 Set A for Class 12 Entrepreneurship you will easily understand the way examination Sample Paper are set by teachers.
Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper
The latest Sample Paper CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper 2017 Set A covers all the topics which have been suggested by CBSE in their Class 12 Entrepreneurship syllabus for the current year. By doing CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper 2017 Set A you will understand the regular questions and MCQ questions for Class 12 Entrepreneurship which are always asked and learn them so that you can get full marks in those questions.
Class 12 Entrepreneurship Model Question Paper Pdf Download
We have provided link above of CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper 2017 Set A in Pdf format so that you can just click the links and easily download the papers with answers. On studiestoday, we have also provided a download and print option for all CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship latest Sample Papers for Class 12 Entrepreneurship to make it more easy for students. You can download CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper and Class 12 Entrepreneurship Question Papers in PDF absolutely free of cost.
Entrepreneurship Sample Paper Class 12 with Solutions
We have provided CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper 2017 Set A with solutions. You will be able to understand the type of answers which you should write in Class 12 Entrepreneurship exams to score good marks. You should attempt all the last year question paper for Class 12 and Class 12 Entrepreneurship MCQ Test in examination conditions at home and then compare their answers with the solutions provided by our teachers. This way you will be able to identify your weak areas and also understand how the teachers of Class 12 Entrepreneurship set their questions in the exams.
CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper with solutions
We have provided the current year Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper. Students who want to practice Sample Paper from all previous years can easily get them on studiestoday. We are the leading website in India from which you can download all the latest Class 12 Entrepreneurship study material for free as per the CBSE syllabus for Class 12 Entrepreneurship for the current academic year.
You can download CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper 2017 Set A from StudiesToday.com
Yes, you can click on the links above and download Sample Paper in PDF for Class 12 for Entrepreneurship. Click on above link to download CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper 2017 Set A
Yes, the CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper 2017 Set A issued for Class 12 Entrepreneurship have been made available here for latest academic session
You can easily access the link above and download CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper 2017 Set A and save on your computer of mobile
There is no charge for CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper 2017 Set A you can download everything free
Regular practice of sample question paper given on studiestoday for CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper 2017 Set A can help you to score better marks in exams
Yes, studiestoday.com provides all latest CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Papers with answers based on the latest format issued for current academic session
Yes, studiestoday provides CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper 2017 Set A in Pdf and can be accessed on smartphones and tablets.
Yes, mock CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper 2017 Set A are available in multiple languages, including English, Hindi