Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 12 Heritage Craft Sample Paper 2018 designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 12 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 12 Heritage Craft Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Heritage Craft Standard 12 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 12 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 12 Heritage Craft Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Heritage Craft Sample Paper Class 12 2018
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Heritage Craft Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Heritage Craft Sample Paper 2018
Heritage Craft Class 12 Sample Paper 2018
1. Which was the movement started by Gandhiji to promote Indian product?
a) Swadeshi movement
b) Non-cooperation movement
c) Quit India movement
d) Dandi March
2. Women play a major role in the making of Indian craft by -
a) Following the rituals of the family
b) Bringing the children
c) Helping in the process of craft making by being involved from the beginning till the end
d) Cooking in the house
3. The Trade Development Authority (TDA) and Trade Fair Authority of India (TFAI) were established by the
a) Government of India
b) British Government
c) West Europe
d) Middle East
4. Mingling tradition with innovations help craft persons in
a) Up lifting the sales
b) Looking aesthetical and modern at the same time
c) Creating a confused state
d) Making space for traditional craft in upcoming modern market
5. One of the major advantages of organizing Craft Mela or Crafts Bazar in a place like Delhi is to _________________.
a) Promote Craft and reaching to the masses
b) Give an opportunity to the crafts men to visit Delhi
c) Provide employment to the people
d) Create awareness about Delhi
Answer the following in not more than 80-100 words each
6. Elaborate the role played by ancient guilds and srenis in maintaining the standard of product.
7. What are the problems faced by skilled craft persons to reinstate themselves after natural disaster?
8. Suggest the measures to stop child labour in craft industry.
9. Describe how created facilities, education and advertisement will help craft persons to grow more.
How can craft persons recover their status and esteemed place in present economic situation?
Answer the following in not more than 100 – 120 words each –
10. Discuss how colonialism diverted Indian cotton craft production to suppliers of raw material.
11. How did the initiatives of Mrs. Kamla Devi Chattopadhyay help in promoting crafts after India’s independence?
12. Design and development goes hand in hand for the craft sector. Explain.
The traditional market places (melas and pilgrimage centers) for craft sale have advantages and disadvantages for the crafts community. Explain.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Heritage Craft Sample Paper 2018
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Sample Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2011 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2011 Set B|