Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2013 Solved designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 12 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Fashion Studies Standard 12 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 12 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 12 Fashion Studies Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Fashion Studies Sample Paper Class 12 2013
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2013 Solved
Fashion Studies Class 12 Sample Paper 2013
SECTION – A
01. What do you understand by ‘clothing’?
02. What do you understand by the term ‘sloper’?
03. Name any two ways of providing fullness to a garment.
04. Give one advantage and one disadvantage of natural fabric.
05. What kind of fabric is used for test fitting?
SECTION – B
06. During world war II, a special kind of print was used by British and German Army. What was its called and why was it used?
07. History has instances where adornment occasionally overlooks comfort and practicality. Explain this with reference to ‘Poulaine’.
08. What is ‘Pattern’? Give two methods of making it.
09. Why do Italian garments command high value in the foreign markets? (Give any two reasons).
10. How will you identify the right side of textured and twill fabrics from the wrong side.?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2013 Solved
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Sample Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2011 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2011 Set B|