Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2018 Set B designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 12 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 12 Physical Education Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Physical Education Standard 12 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 12 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 12 Physical Education Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Physical Education Sample Paper Class 12 2018
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2018 Set B
Physical Education Class 12 Sample Paper 2018
1. What is ‘Seeding’ in Fixture for Tournaments ?
2. What do you mean by Adventure Sports ?
3. What is ‘Bulimia’ ?
4. Suggest two exercises for correcting flat foot.
5. What is Food Intolerance ?
6. Explain the term ‘Menarch’.
7. What test would you suggest to measure upper body strength for aged population ?
8. What do you mean by ‘Cardiac Output’ ?
9. What is ‘Laceration’ ?
10. To cover the maximum distance at what angle an object should be released.
11. Explain 1 : 1 ratio breathing exercise for reducing anxiety.
12. What is Endurance ? How endurance can be developed through Fartlec method ?
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2018 Set B
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2011 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2011 Set B|