Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2012 Set A designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 12 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Fashion Studies Standard 12 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 12 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 12 Fashion Studies Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Sample Paper for Class 12 Fashion Studies 2012 Pdf
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2012 Set A
Fashion Studies Class 12 Sample Paper 2012
1. Why should a sleeveless bodice need to be cut closer to the armpit?
2. Mention the two categories of fashion producers.
3. List any two types of underlying fabric you would use in wedding lehngas to provide body and make it luxurious.
4. What is meant by 'prototype'?
5. How colored fabrics can be prevented from bleeding?
6. In ancient times the following costumes were known as:
a) Material length wrapped around the body.
b) Fabric worn around the body with armhole and sleeves to be attached.
7. "In the beginning of 19th century the fashionably French young men were known by a particular name" Mention the name and what kind of look they sported?
8. State the use of following equipments during the construction of garment:
a) Awl b) Measuring tape c) Masking tape d) Pinking shears
9. Enlist two characteristics of a well fitted sleeve.
10. a) How will you ensure that the deep neckline fits well on to a body?
b) Which method is used to correct dart and seam lines on a basic bodice block?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2012 Set A
|CBSE Class 12 Arabic Sample Paper 2024|
|CBSE Class 12 Legal Studies Sample Paper 2024|
|CBSE Class 12 NCC Boards 2024 Sample Paper Solved|
|CBSE Class 12 Sculpture Sample Paper 2024|
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Sample Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia and Web Technology Sample Paper 2014 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia and Web Technology Sample Paper 2014 Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2014 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper 2013 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2013 Solved|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2013|
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2012 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Food Beverage Cost and Control Sample Paper 2012|
|CBSE Class 12 Mass Media Sample Paper 2012 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Painting Sample Paper 2012|