CBSE Class 7 Maths Worksheet - Comparing Quantities (1)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL
BOKARO STEEL CITY
ASSIGNMENT FOR THE SESSION 2013-2014
Class: VII Subject : Mathematics Assignment No. 3
1) Show that in an isosceles triangle, angles opposite to equal sides are equal.
2) If DABC @ DFED under the correspondence ABC « FED, write all the corresponding
congruent parts of the triangles.
3) Arun bought a car for Rs 3,50,000. The next year, the price went upto Rs 3,70,000. What
was the percentage of price increase.
4) Amina buys a book for Rs 275 and sells it at a loss of 15%. How much does she sell it for?
5) What rate gives Rs 280 as interest on a sum of Rs 56,000 in 2 years?
6) How many lines of symmetry are there in:-
a) Rectangle b) Square c) Isosceles triangle d) Circle.
7) Find the order of rotational symmetry of :-
a) A square b) An equilateral triangle c) A parallelogram.
8) Draw a net of i) a cuboid of dimension 3cm X 2cm X 1cm. ii) a cube of edge 3cm.
9) Construct isosceles right-angled triangle ABC, where mÐACB = 900 and AC = 6cm.
10) Construct DABC in which AB= 3cm, BC= 5cm and ÐB = 600. Also, write the steps of
11) Find the mean, median and mode of the following data:-
13, 16, 12, 14, 19, 12, 14, 13, 14, 14
12) The following table gives the number of students classified according to their favourite
Subjects English Hindi Maths. Science Social Science
No. of students 30 35 40 25 30
Construct a bar graph to represent this data.
13) A bag contains 75 red balls, 25 green balls and 90 blue balls. A ball is taken out from the bag
at random. What is the probability that this ball is not a blue ball?
14) From a circular sheet of radius 4cm, a circle of radius 3cm is removed. Find the area of the
remaining sheet. ( Take p = 3.14 )
15) Two cross roads, each of width 10cm, cut at right angles through the centre of a rectangular
park of length 700m and breadth 300m and parallel to its sides. Find the area of the roads.
Also, find the area of the park excluding cross roads. Give the answer in hectares.
16) Find the breadth of a rectangular plot of land, if its area is 440m2 and the length is 22m.
Also, find its perimeter.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Maths Worksheet - Comparing Quantities (1)
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›