Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 Mathematics Practice Worksheet Set O. Students and teachers of Class 7 Mathematics can get free printable Worksheets for Class 7 Mathematics in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 7 students should practice questions and answers given here for Mathematics in Grade 7 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 7 Mathematics Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Mathematics Worksheet for Class 7
Class 7 Mathematics students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf in standard 7. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 7 Mathematics will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 7 Mathematics Worksheet Pdf
CBSE Class 7 Mathematics Worksheet (8)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
1. The population of a town increases 8% annually. If its present population is 142560, what was it a year
2. Find-(a)7.5% of 80 kg (b)8% of 5 litres (c)0.25% of 16
3. Calculate what % of-(a)40m is 16m (b)1 kg is 25 gram
4. Rohit bought a stereo for Rs 5863.Due to some defects in it, he had to pay Rs.137 to the mechanic for its
repair. Then, he sold it for Rs 5700.Find his loss percent.
5. By selling a chair for Rs 720, a trader gains 20%. Find the cost price of the chair.
6. An electrician sells a room heater for Rs 322, getting 1/6th of its C.P. Find his gain percent.
7. Find the simple interest on Rs 2500 for 2 years 6 months at 6% per annum. Also, find the amount.
8. What sum will amount to Rs 4590 at 12% per annum simple interest in 3 years?
9. At what rate % per annum will Rs 1650 amount to Rs 2046 in 3 years?
10. What is 100% of 80?
11. The simplest form of 3 ½:10 ½ = _______.
12. What is 7:10 equal to in percent?
13. In each case of profit, which is more S.P or C.P?
14. Gain or loss percent is calculated on C.P or S.P?
15. What is 1% of 100?
16. What is 0.35 equivalent to in percent?
17. What is the equivalent fraction for 20%?
18. What is the number whose 8% is 20?
19. Find the interest on Rs.5250 at 8% p.a for a period of 3 yrs. & 4 months.
1. Arrange the following rational no. in descending order-
2. Compare the given rational no. using <,>,= signs-
3. Enlist any 5 rational no. between-
4. Represent each using a no.line-(a)-
5. Evaluate each-(a)
) – (-
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Mathematics Worksheet (8)
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›