CBSE Class 7 Mathematics Worksheet (14)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
DAV BORL PUBLIC SCHOOL, BINA
REVISION WORKSHEET FOR SA1 (SESSION 2013-14)
CLASS – VII SUBJECT-MATHEMATICS
Select one correct answer out of the four options given,
, then the value of p is
(a) 23 (b) - 23 (c) 32 (d) 2
2. Which of the following is not equal to
(a) 5 ×10-1 (b) 0. 5 ×10-1 (c) 0.05 ×10 (d) 0.005 ×102
3. If in ΔABC, <C = 90o, AC = 3 cm and BC = 4 cm, then AB equals:-
(a) 3.5cm (b) 5 cm (c) 7 cm (d) 25cm
4. The Arithmetic mean of 8, 2, 5 is
(a) 8 (b) 2 (c) 5 (d) 15
5. The reciprocal of
(a) 9 (b) - 9 (c)
SECTION – B
6. Compare the rational numbers -
7. ΔABC is isosceles with AB = AC. If <A = 70o, what is the measure of <B?
8. Find the median of the following data.
11; 39; 43 ; 45 ; 25 ; 46 ; 43 ; 42 ; 37
9. By what number should be multiply 2-5 so that the product may be equal to 2-1.
10. Express -9.6 as rational number in standard form.
SECTION - C
11. The heights of 10 boys were measured in cm and the result were as follows :-
(i) What is the height of the tallest boy?
(ii) What is the range of the data?
(iii) Find the mean height?
12. In the figure AB ∥ CD and AB = CD
(i) Is <BAC = <DCA? Why?
(ii) Is ΔABC≅ ΔCDA by SAS congruence condition?
(iii) State the three facts you have used to answer (ii)
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Mathematics Worksheet (14)
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›