Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 Mathematics Practice Worksheet Set E. Students and teachers of Class 7 Mathematics can get free printable Worksheets for Class 7 Mathematics in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 7 students should practice questions and answers given here for Mathematics in Grade 7 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 7 Mathematics Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 7 Mathematics Worksheet (13)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL
BOKARO STEEL CITY
ASSIGNMENT FOR THE SESSION 2014-2015
Class: VII Subject : Mathematics Assignment No. 2
1) Find five rational numbers between – 3 and – 2 .
2) Represent 3
− on the number line.
3) Find the cost of 3 1
3 metres of cloth at Rs 40 1
2 per metre.
4) By what number should 3-3 be multiplied to obtain 4?
5) Find the value of n when: 52n X 53 = 59
6) Write the following numbers in standard form: a) 684502 b) 0.000987
7) Subtract (2a – 3b + 4c) from the sum of (a + 3b – 4c) & (4a – b + 9c).
8) Multiply - 8
21 x2y3 by - 7
16 xy2 and verify your result for x = 3 and y = 2.
9) Simplify: (3x + 4) (2x – 3) + (5x – 4)(x + 2)
10) Solve: a) t – (2t + 5 ) – 5(1 – 2t) = 2(3 + 4t) – 3(t – 4)
b) 3 1
x− – 7
x = 3
11) In an examination, a student requires 40% of the total marks to pass. If Rupa gets 185
marks and fails by 15 marks, find the total marks.
12) Two lines AB and CD intersect at a point O. If ÐAOC = 400, find the measure of each of the
angles ÐAOD , ÐBOD and ÐBOC .
13) Two angles of a triangle are equal and the third angle measures 700. Find the measure of
each of the unknown angles.
14) Two sides of a triangle are 6cm and 8cm long. What can be the length of its third side?
15) A 15m long ladder is placed against a wall in such a way that the foot of the ladder is 9m
away from the wall. Up to what height does the ladder reach the wall?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Mathematics Worksheet (13)
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›