CBSE Class 9 Science Sample Paper SA1 2013 (2)
Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
General Instructions :
• The question paper comprises of two Sections, A and B. You are to attempt both the
• All questions are compulsory.
• All questions of Section-A and all questions of Section-B are to be attempted separately.
• Question numbers 1 to 3 in Section-A are one mark questions. These are to be answered in
one word or in one sentence.
• Question numbers 4 to 6 in Sections-A are two marks questions. These are to be answered
in about 30 words each.
• Question numbers 7 to 18 in Section-A are three marks questions. These are to be answered
in about 50 words each.
• Question numbers 19 to 24 in Section-A are five marks questions. These are to be answered
in about 70 words each.
• Question numbers 25 to 33 in Section-B are multiple choice questions based on practical
skills. Each question is a one mark question. You are to select one most appropriate response
out of the four provided to you.
• Question numbers 34 to 36 in Section-B are questions based on practical skills are two
SECTION – A
Q.1 Which cell organelle can be called the export house of the cell ? (1)
Q.2 What is the numerical ratio of average velocity to average speed of an object when it
is moving along a straight path ?
Q.3 Name the process by which green plants make their own food ? (1)
Q.4 Among solids, liquids and gases, which one has :
(a) maximum force of attraction between the particles
(b) minimum spaces in between constituent particles. Give reason in support of
Q.5 Mention the different components of blood ? (2)
Q.6 Two objects A and B of same masses and velocities V and 3V respectively are in
(a) Which object will have larger momentum ?
(b) Give reason to support your answer ‘a’.
Q.7 Draw a well labelled diagram to show the process of fractional distillation. (3)
Q.8 Write two properties of colloidal solution . Name the two components of such
solution and name the property by virtue of which it scatters light.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 9 Science Sample Paper SA1 2013 (2)