Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 9 Science Sample Paper Set 22 with Answers designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 9 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 9 Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Science Standard 9 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 9 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 9 Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
1 Which animal tissue is commonly known as packaging tissue?
2. Calculate the formula unit mass of CaCO3 (given at masses: Ca = 40. 0μ, c=12 0μ, 0 = 16.0μ .
3. An ion M 3+ has 10 electrons and 14 neutons What is the atomic number and mass number of M ?
4. State the wave property that determines ‘pitch’ of sound.
5. How does the speed of sound change on increasing the temperature?
6.What do you mean by photoperiod? Name two processes that are dependent on photoperiod.
7. What will happen if:
i) The skin epithelium is not stratified.
ii) Stratified squamous epithelium lines blood vessels.
8. Name the target organ/organ system of AIDS virus. What is the cause of death in case of people suffering from AIDS?
9. What is meant by (i) a solute and (ii) a solvent in a solution? Identify the solute and the solvent in a homogenous mixture of iodine and alcohol.
10. A housewife churned full cream milk with a milk churner.
(i) What did she observe after churning milk?
11. The average atomic mass of a sample of an element ‘X’ is 16.2μ. What is the percentage of each isotope 16X and 18X in the sample?
12.Why does a wooden block float and an iron block sinks when both are placed on the surface of water ?
13. The gravitational force of attraction between two masses is 16 N. What would be the force of attraction between them if each mass and the distance between them are doubled?
14. A child winds his toy car by moving its key. Name the type of energy –
i) used up in the process
ii) energy transformation taking place in it The car then runs on the floor of the room. Give the transformation of energy taking place in it now.
15. To increase productivity per unit area ,the farmers grow two different types of crops on the same field in definite rows. What is this practice called? What care is required to be taken before selecting two crops for such practice and why? Give any two reasons
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 9 Science Sample Paper Set 22 with Answers
Click for more Science Study Material ›