CBSE Science Sample Paper for Class 9 CBSE exams for CBSE Students. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 9 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are prepared based on trend in past examinations and expected questions in CBSE exams. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 9 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad. Please refer to more CBSE Class lX sample papers, question papers, HOTs etc in other links.
1. The question paper comprises of two sections, A and B you are to attempt both the sections.
2. All questions are compulsory.
3. There is no overall choice. However, internal choice has been provided in all the three questions of five marks category. Only one option in such question is to be attempted.
4. All questions to section A and all questions of section B are to be attempted separately.
5. Question numbers 1 to 3 in section A are one mark questions. These are to be answered in one word or one sentence.
6. Question numbers 4 to 7 are two mark questions, to be answered in about 30 words.
7. Question number 8 to 19 is three mark questions, to be answered in about 50 words.
8. Question number 20 to 24 are five mark questions, to be answered in about 70 words.
9. Question numbers 25 to 42 in section B are multiple choice questions based on practical skills. Each question is a one mark question. You are choosing one most appropriate response out of the four provided to you.
1. What would be the consequences if there were no unbalanced forces?
2. At what temperature, solid ice and liquid water coexist together?
3. Where do the lipids and proteins constituting the cell membrane get synthesised?
4. (a) Name the two factors on which the buoyant force depends.
(b) State the relationship between the buoyant force on an object and weight of the liquid displaced by it?
5. List any two characteristics of pure substance.
6. Write any two features of cardiac muscles.
7. List any two differences between prokaryotic cell and eukaryotic cell.
8. (a) A particle is moving in a circle of diameter 5 m. What is its displacement when it completes 1½ revolution?
(b) On a 120 km track, a train travels the first 30 km at a uniform speed of 30 km/h. Calculate the speed with which the train should move rest of the track so as to get the average speed of 60 km/h for the entire trip?
9. (a) Why are road accidents at high speed very much worse than accidents at low speed?
(b) Which law of motion is involved in the working of a jet plane.
(c) Name the physical quantity whose unit is:
(i) kgms-2 and (ii) Nm2 kg-2
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 9 Science Sample Paper 2014 (3)
Click for more Science Study Material ›