Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 9 Science Sample Paper Set 4 designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 9 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 9 Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Science Standard 9 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 9 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 9 Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
1. What would be the consequences if there were no unbalanced forces?
2. At what temperature, solid ice and liquid water coexist together?
3. Where do the lipids and proteins constituting the cell membrane get synthesised?
4. (a) Name the two factors on which the buoyant force depends.
(b) State the relationship between the buoyant force on an object and weight of the liquid displaced by it?
5. List any two characteristics of pure substance.
6. Write any two features of cardiac muscles.
7. List any two differences between prokaryotic cell and eukaryotic cell.
8. (a) A particle is moving in a circle of diameter 5 m. What is its displacement when it completes 1½ revolution?
(b) On a 120 km track, a train travels the first 30 km at a uniform speed of 30 km/h. Calculate the speed with which the train should move rest of the track so as to get the average speed of 60 km/h for the entire trip?
9. (a) Why are road accidents at high speed very much worse than accidents at low speed?
(b) Which law of motion is involved in the working of a jet plane.
(c) Name the physical quantity whose unit is:
(i) kgms-2 and (ii) Nm2 kg-2
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 9 Science Sample Paper Set 4
Click for more Science Study Material ›