CBSE Science Sample Paper for Class 9 CBSE exams for CBSE Students. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 9 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are prepared based on trend in past examinations and expected questions in CBSE exams. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 9 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad. Please refer to more CBSE Class lX sample papers, question papers, HOTs etc in other links.
SAMPLE PAPER II
Half Yearly Examination
1. All questions are compulsory
2. The question paper consists of two sections A and B. You are to attempt both the sections
3. There is no overall choice. However intended choice has been given in some questions. You are to attempt only one question in such question.
4. Question 1 to 6 in section A and 19 to 21 in section B are very short answer questions of 1 mark each
5. Question no 7 to 12 in section A and 22 to 24 are short answer questions of 2 marks each
6. Question no 13 to 16 in section A and 25 to 26 are also short answer question carrying 3 marks each.
7. Question no 17 and 18 in section A and 27 are long answer question carrying 5 marks each.
Q 1. What is the Physical state of water as 25° C?
Q 2. Which of the following will show “Tyndall effects”? (a) Salt solution (b) Milk (c) CuSo4 (d) Starch solution
Q 3. Under what condition(s) is the magnitude of average velocity of an object equal to it average speed?
Q 4. In what direction does the buoyant force on an object immersed in a liquid act?
Q 5. What are polyatomic ions?
Q 6. Why some of the leaves detached from a tree if we vigorously shake its branches?
Q 7. State Newton first law of motion.
Q 8. What is the importance of universal law of gravitation?
Q 9. What are the differences between uniform & non-uniform motion?
Q10. Give the name of elements present in the following: (a) Quick lime (b) Hydrogen Bromide.
Q11. What do you mean by Buoyancy?
Q12. What is the mass of 4 Moles of Aluminum atoms (Atomic mass of Al=27)?
Q13. A car falls of a ledge and drops to the ground in 0.5 sec (Take g=10 m/sec)
(a) What is the speed on striking the ground?
(b) What is the average speed during 0.5 sec?
(c) How high is the ledge from the ground?
Q14. A Truck starts from rest and rolls down a hill with constant acceleration. It travels a distance of 400 m in 20 sec. Find its acceleration. Find the force acting on it if its mass is 7 metric tones.
Q15. List any three points of difference between homogeneous and heterogeneous mixture.
Q16. Which separation technique will you apply for the separation of the following.
(a) Sodium Chloride from its solution in water.
(b) Iron pins from sand
(c) Oil from water
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 9 Science Sample Paper 2014 (2)
Click for more Science Study Material ›