Download printable Class 7 Social Science Worksheets in pdf format, CBSE Class 7 Social Science Worksheet Set J has been prepared as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. Also download free pdf Class 7 Social Science Assignments and practice them daily to get better marks in tests and exams for Grade 7. Free chapter wise worksheets with answers have been designed by Standard 7 teachers as per latest examination pattern
I. NAME THE FOLLOWING:
1. He constructed the first floor of the Qutub Minar while He completed it.____________________________ , ________________________________
2. These provide an insight into the technologies used for construction ___________________________
3. This Mughal Emperor adapted the river-front garden in the layout of the Taj Mahal.______________________________________
4. The pedestal on which Shah Jahan’s throne was placed. ___________________
5. Under them the hierarchy between social classes grew further. ______________________________ , __________________________
6. A shepherd tribe in the western Himalaya. ____________________
7. Craftsperson, pedlars and entertainers who travel from place to place practicing their different occupations. ___________________________________________
8. The chief of the Gakkhars who was made a noble (mansabdar) by Emperor Akbar. ________________________________
9. The Chariot makers. _________________________________
10. One of the most powerful members at the court of the Mughal emperor Farrukh Siyar.____________________________________________
11. Under His leadership the Khalsa rose in revolt against the Mughal authority in 1708.___________________________________
12. Under the Jat ruler ____________, this kingdom emerged as a strong State.____________________________
13. The founder of the Hyderabad State. _____________________________________
14. During his reign, the banking house of Jagath Seth became extremely popular.__________________________________
15. In 1526, at Panipat Babur defeated the Sultan of Delhi. _____________________________
16. She married Emperor Jahangir in1611 and received the title Nur Jahan.__________________________________
17. This family of Rajputs refused to accept the Mughal authority for a long time.________________________________
18.An individual who is intolerant of another person’s religious beliefs or culture._______________________________
19. The first known autobiography written by an Indian woman._____________________________________
20. The first woman engine driver for Northern Railways to break the stereotypes._____________________________________
21. Social Advertisements have larger message for. ________________________
22. These are recent phenomena in technological aspects of media.________________________ _____________________
23. ___________________________ is used to refer to a Television or Radio programme that is widely transmitted.
24. They were prosperous agriculturists. ___________________
25. Emperor Aurangzeb had depleted the military and financial resources of his empire by fighting a long war here. _____________________
SECTION B: (SUBJECTIVE)
1. ‘The Mughals were proud of their Timurid but not of their Mongol descent’- Give reasons.
2. Write a short note on the tribal societies.
3. What was the impact of Nadir Shah’s attack on Delhi?
4. Explain the terms :
a. Chauth and Sardeshmukhi
5. ‘ Media set agenda’- justify
6. Comment on Commercial and non-commercial advertisements?
7. With examples state the importance of social Advertising.
8. Write about the present scenario of education in India.
9. Enlist any three reasons for school dropout among children in different communities?
10. Mention three ways how education and skill was provided n the earlier societies.
11. Explain the connection between media and money
12. How did moneylenders and bankers achieve influential position in Awadh?
13. What were the causes for the decline of Mughal Empire? (any Three)
14. Write about the Zabt revenue system introduced b ,Raja Todar Mal.
16. Write a note on the Banjaras.
17. Explain how advertisements adversely affect the issues of equality in a democracy.
18. What do you understand by a balanced report?
19. Enlist the different strategies used by women movement to fight discrimination against women?
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 7 Social Science Worksheet Set J
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›