Answer the following questions:-
1. ‘The education system plays an important role in creating and maintaining gender differences.’ Critically analyse this statement with the help of an example.
2. In which year did Kerala government start giving 40 percent of the state budget to Panchayats ?
3. The Chief Minister is answerable to ………………. .
4. ‘The rights of the local chieftains to levy taxes were cancelled‘. Describe the other alterations in policies related to chieftains by Alauddin Khalji.
5. ‘The Chief Minister and other ministers have to take decisions and run the government.’ Explain.
6. Differentiate between Private Health Facility and Public Healthcare Services.
7. ‘Society devalues the work of a housewife. ‘ Analyse the statement.
8. Give any three points of difference between Rocks and Minerals.
9. ‘When the molten magma cools, it solidifies to become igneous rocks.’ Explain this phenomena.
10. Give reasons: i) Some rocks have a shape of a mushroom.
ii) Sea waves are turned into stacks.
11. Explain how different landforms features are formed by glaciers.
12 Explain Akbar’s policies of administration.
13 Mention the name of the MLA of your locality. Elaborate his/her role for your locality.
14 Name the Public Healthcare Hospital which is scheduled to start its service from 2020 in Dwarka district of New Delhi. Explain the importance of Public Healthcare Service for the country.
15 Discuss the expansion of the Delhi Sultanate.
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 7 Social Science Worksheet Set E