Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 10 Science Chemistry Chemical Reactions and Equations Assignment. Get printable school Assignments for Class 10 Chemistry. Standard 10 students should practise questions and answers given here for Chemistry in Grade 10 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 10 Chemistry prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
CBSE Class 10 Science Chemistry Chemical Reactions and Equations Assignment. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practice them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
1 MARKS QUESTIONS:
1) What is meant by a chemical reaction ?
2) On what basis is a chemical equation balanced?
3) Write a balanced chemical equation for the reaction between sodium chloride and silver nitrate indicating the physical state of the reactant and the products.
4) What are the various in which a chemical equation can be made more informative.
5) Identify the type of reaction in the following examples.
a) Na2SO4 + BaCl2→ BaSO4 + 2NaCl.
b) N2+ 3H2→ 2NH3
c) 2Pb (NO3)2 →2PbO +4 NO2 + O2
d) Zn + 2 Ag NO3→Zn (NO3)2 + 2Ag
2 MARKS QUESTIONS:
6) Using balanced chemical equation explain the difference between a displacement reaction and double displacement reaction.
7) Define the following terms with examples.
d) Redox Reaction
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 10 Science Chemistry Chemical Reactions and Equations Assignment
Click for more Chemistry Study Material ›