Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Biology Revision Assignment Set D. Get printable school Assignments for Class 11 Biology. Standard 11 students should practise questions and answers given here for Biology in Grade 11 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 11 Biology prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
Revision Class 11 Biology Assignment Pdf
Class 11 Biology students should refer to the following printable assignment in Pdf for Revision in standard 11. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 11 Biology will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 11 Biology Assignment for Revision
1. Name the element which is required for keeping two sub-units of ribosomes together.
2. Define Coenocyte, Syncytium.
3. Name the non-living components of a cell.
4. What are plasmids? Describe their significance.
5. Write a short note on plastids. Are different types of plastids interchangeable? If yes, give examples.
6. Draw well labelled diagram of organelles which are semiautonomous and also give reason. Why are they called so?
7. Match the items of List I and List II.
1. Microbodies contain digestive enzymes
2. Air Vacuoles store & concentrate mineral salts and nutrients.
3. Food vacuoles osmoregulation
4. Contractile vacuoles enzyme for Peroxide Metabolism
5. Sap vacuole store metabolic gases.
8. What are different types of Chromosomes on the basis of position of Centromere.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Biology Revision Assignment Set D
Click for more Biology Study Material ›