Que A :Fill in the blanks using suitable words:
1. In the flower of Brinjal the Ovary is_______ .
2. Chlamydomonas is a _________ algae.
3. Floral formula of Brassicaceae is___________________.
4. _________ tissue provides flexibility to the petiole.
5. Modification of stem in Opuntia for the purpose of photosynthesis is known as ____________.
Que B: Answer the following questions in brief:
1. What are mycorrhizae?
2. What are polysomes?
3. What is coleoptiles?
4. What is meant by endarch xylem?
Que C: Give scientific reasons for the following:
1. Lysosomes are called as suicidal bag of a cell.
2. Tapeworm (Taenia solium) do not possess digestive system.
3. Earthworm (being Hermaprodite )do not show self fertization.
Que D: Answer the following questions in detail with the help of diagram.
1. Describe any five classes of enzyme as classified by IUB and diagrammatically show the mechanism of enzyme action.
2. Draw a well labeled diagram of T.S of a dicot root and write down the floral formula of Fabaceae.
3. a) Differentiate between any 3 classes of an algae giving 4 points.
b) Write down 2 characteristic features of Deuteromycetes.
4. Describe Centriole with a well labeled diagram and mention its functions.
5. What is the scientific name of a cockroach. Explain male reproductive system of a cockroach with the help of a well labeled diagram.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Biology Revision Assignment Set B