SECTION – A
Answer all the questions. Every answer should be restricted to four lines only.
1. Explain tautonymy. Give one example.
2. Name two larval forms of sponges.
3. What is endostyle? What is its function?
4. What is biological magnification?
5. What is a paurometabolous development? Give one example.
6. What is lymph? How does it differ from plasma?
7. Define mutualism? Give one example.
8. The head of cockroach is said to be hypognathous. Justify the statement
9. What is nocturnal periodicity? Give one example.
10. What is nitrogen fixation? Give one example of an organism that fixes nitrogen.
SECTION – B
Answer any six questions. Every answer should be restricted to twenty lines only.
11. Describe the system of binominal nomenclature.
12. Mention the general characters of Holothuroidea
13. Mention the general characters of the class Amphibia
14. Give an account of flagellar locomotion.
15. Draw a neat labeled diagram of a multipolar neuron.
16. In your view what motivates youngsters to take to alcohol or drugs and how can this be avoided?
17. Give an account of Haversian system of a compact bone.
18. Give an account of transverse binary fission
SECTION – C
Answer any two questions. Every answer should be restricted to sixty lines only.
19. Describe the mosquito phase of a the life history of Plasmodium vivax.
20. Describe the digestive system of Periplaneta Americana. Add a note on physiology of digestion.
21. Give an account of the flow of energy in an ecosystem.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Biology Zoology Assignment Set A