Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Biology Human Physiology Concepts. Get printable school Assignments for Class 11 Biology. Standard 11 students should practise questions and answers given here for Biology in Grade 11 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 11 Biology prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
Human Physiology Class 11 Biology Assignment Pdf
Class 11 Biology students should refer to the following printable assignment in Pdf for Human Physiology in standard 11. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 11 Biology will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 11 Biology Assignment for Human Physiology
1. Exchange of gases occurs only in the alveolar region, why not in other parts of respiratory system?
2. Explain the term thecodont and diphyodont.
3. Why is AV bundle essential for the conduction of cardiac impulse?
4. How pulmonary circulation is different from coronary circulation?
5. Name the cell that secretes HCl. What is the function of HCl in digestive tract?
6. Where is pneumotaxic centre located in humans? What is its significance in breathing?
7. How portal circulation is different from coronary circulation?
8. Why SA node is called the pacemaker of the heart?
9. How atherosclerosis affects the body?
10. How is the permeability of DCT and CT controlled for regulating the water content inside body?
11. Name the types of joint present between the following
(i) between pubic bones in pelvic girdle
(ii) between phalanges
12. How does the eye regulate the amount of light that falls on the retina?
13. Terrestrial animals are generally either ureotelic or uricotelic, not ammonotelic. Why?
14. What is osteoporosis? Write the factors responsible for it.
15. Excretion of uric acid instead of urea is of great advantage to birds and reptiles. Why?
16. Give one example of each of the following
(i) Fibrous joint
(ii) Cartilagenous joint
17. How do you perceive the colour of an object?
18. How the loop of Henle helps in concentrating urine in terrestrial mammals?
19. What is uremia? How it can be cured?
20. How does exchange of respiratory gases takes place in the alveoli?
21. What is meant by Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)?
22. Why are human teeth referred to as heterodont and diphyodont?
23. What causes first heart sound?
24. How is the foetus with Rh-positive blood affected if the mother is Rhnegative?
25. Give one reason why white muscles get fatigued soon?
26. Which part of the ear functions to maintain body balance?
27. How does the eye regulate the amount of light that falls on the retina?
28. Where is hormone vasopressin (ADH) synthesized?
29. Due to some physiological reasons, the blood glucose level of an otherwise normal person has shot up above normal. How will this condition be
returned to normal through hormone action?
30. Why blood group O is called universal donor?
31. Describe the role of any two proteases in the pancreatic juice.
32. Define the term (i) vital capacity (ii) Functional residual volume
33. Bile juice contains no digestive enzyme, yet it is important for digestion. Why?
34. How would the digestion of food be affected if the bile duct is completely blocked?
35. Define the term (i) vital capacity (ii) Functional residual volume
36. How sounds of lubb and dupp are produced in heart during cardiac cycle?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Biology Human Physiology Concepts
Click for more Biology Study Material ›