CBSE Class 10 Chemistry Worksheet - Carbon And Its Compound
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
CHAPTER : CARBON AND ITS COMPOUND
1. Why does carbon forms compounds mainly by covalent bonding?
2. Name the three allotropes of carbon.
3. Which of the following compounds can have a triple bond?
C2H4 C3H4 C3H6
4. Which of the following compounds can have a double bond?
C4H10 C5H8 C5H10
5. Give the names of one saturated cyclic hydrocarbon and one unsaturated cyclic hydrocarbon.
6. Write the molecular formula and structure of benzene.
7. Write the electron dot structure for the following compounds:
(1) H2 (2) O2 (3) N2 (4)CO2 (5) S8 (6) H2O (7) NH3 (8) CCl4
(9)CH4 (10) C5H12 (11) C4H8 (12)C5H8 (13)C7H12
(14)C5H10 (15)Cyclopropane (16) Cyclobutane (17)Cyclopentane (18)Cyclohexane (19)Benzene
8. Define the following with examples:
(c )Unsaturated hydrocarbon.
9. Write the IUPAC Name of the following:
(1) CH3 – CH2 – CH2 – Cl
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 10 Chemistry Worksheet - Carbon And Its Compound
Click for more Chemistry Study Material ›