Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 10 Biology Revision Worksheet Set A. Students and teachers of Class 10 Biology can get free printable Worksheets for Class 10 Biology in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 10 students should practice questions and answers given here for Biology in Grade 10 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 10 Biology Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Biology Worksheet for Class 10
Class 10 Biology students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf in standard 10. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 10 Biology will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 10 Biology Worksheet Pdf
CBSE Class 10 Biology - Revision (1)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
CLASS X ( BIOLOGY )
1. What is the fate of glucose in an animal’s body?
2. What is the role of sphincter muscle at the end
3. Explain double circulation in human beings.
4. How is the amount of urine produced regulated
5. Define reflex action and give some examples.
6. Mention briefly functions of different parts of
7. Explain the process of phototropism.
8. Which of the hormone will be secreted in the
body if you are caught stealing?
9. Draw well developed diagram of reflex arc.
10. Draw diagram of human respiratory system and
label pancreas , liver and salivary glands in it.
11. Draw human digestive system and label
alveoli,diaphragm and bronchi in it.
12. Draw human excretory system and label left
renal vein,urethra and right kidney in it.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 10 Biology - Revision (1)
Click for more Biology Study Material ›