Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 10 Biology Transportation In Human Beings Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 10 Biology can get free printable Worksheets for Class 10 Biology in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 10 students should practice questions and answers given here for Biology in Grade 10 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 10 Biology Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Transportation In Human Beings Class 10 Biology Worksheet Pdf
Class 10 Biology students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Transportation In Human Beings in standard 10. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 10 Biology will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 10 Biology Worksheet for Transportation In Human Beings
CBSE Class 10 Biology - Transportation In Human Beings
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.
1. What is the function of blood in our bodies?
2. What are the different components of blood?
3. Mention the function of plasma and red blood cells?
4. How many chambers does the human heart have? Name them.
5. Define blood pressure.
6. Name the instrument with which blood pressure is measured.
7. Differentiate between systolic and diastolic pressure.
8. Why do the ventricles have thick muscular walls than the atria?
9. What is double circulation?
10.Name the smallest blood vessels which have one cell thick walls.
11. What is the function of platelets?
12. What is lymph?What is its function in human beings?
13. How many chambered heart is present in fishes and amphibians?
14. Differentiate between arteries and veins.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 10 Biology - Transportation In Human Beings
Click for more Biology Study Material ›