Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 10 Biology Control And Coordination Worksheet Set B. Students and teachers of Class 10 Biology can get free printable Worksheets for Class 10 Biology in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 10 students should practice questions and answers given here for Biology in Grade 10 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 10 Biology Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Control And Coordination Class 10 Biology Worksheet Pdf
Class 10 Biology students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Control And Coordination in standard 10. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 10 Biology will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 10 Biology Worksheet for Control And Coordination
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
CONTROL AND COORDINATION
1. What is the stimulus in:
2. Distinguish between tropic and nastic movements of plants
3. Give one example of the movement of a plant part which is caused by the loss of water
4. Which plant hormone is responsible for the wilting and falling of leaves?
5. Differentiate between gigantism & dwarfism
6. Name one hormone secreted by:
7. What is meant by receptors and effectors ?
8. Why does reflex action not depend on the thinking tissue in the brain
9. What happens at the synapse which occurs between the two neurons?
10. How is the chemical coordination brought about in plants?
11. With the help of a schematics diagram, trace the sequence of events occurring, when you step on a sharp object. Name this action.
12. How does our body maintain blood sugar level?
13. Name the hormone synthesized at the shoot tips. How does it help the plant to respond to light?
14. What is the function of receptors in human body? What are the types of receptors found in human? What problems are likely to occur if receptors do not work properly?
15. If you keep the potted plant horizontally for 2‐3 days, what types of movement would be shown by the shoot and root after 2 or 3 days. Why?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 10 Biology - Control And Coordination (1)
Click for more Biology Study Material ›