Worksheet for Class 10 Biology
Class 10 Biology students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf in standard 10. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 10 Biology will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 10 Biology Worksheet
1. Name the tissue which transports soluble products of photosynthesis in a plant.
2. Name the hormone that helps in regulating level of sugar in our blood. Name the gland that secretes.
3. Name the component of blood that helps in the formation of blood clot in the event of a cut.
4. Name the part of the brain which controls equilibrium and posture of the body?
5. Give one point which is common for both aerobic and anaerobic respiration.
6. Name the part of the human body in which the adrenal and pituitary glands are located.
7. What are the final products after digestion of carbohydrates and proteins?
8. How do we detect the smell of an agarbatti (incense sticks)
9. Name the process which helps in artificial removal of wastes from the body.
10. Name the neurous which carry impulses from receptors to brain.
11. How do autotrophs obtain Co2 and N2 to make their food.
12. Name the hormone synthesized at the shoot tips.
TWO MARK QUESTIONS
1. What are plant hormones? Write two important functions of Auxins.
2. State two differences between Arteries and Veins.
3. “There is a need for a system of control and coordination in an organism”. Justify the statement.
4. How would digestion of food be affected if the bileduct is completely blocked. Explain
5. Justify that the pancreas and the gonads perform dual function.
6. Bile juice does not contain any digestive enzymes, yet it is essential for digestion. Why so? Explain.
7. Why are white blood corpuscles called ‘soldiers of the body.
8. What are the cranial nerves? How many cranial nerves does a human being have?
9. Why does the left ventricle possess a thicker wall that the right ventricle.
10. What is the difference between a reflex action and walking?
THREE MARK QUESTIONS
1. What causes a tendril to encircle or coil around the object in contact with it. Explain the process involved.
2. What is double circulation in human beings? Why is it necessary?
3. What is a reflex action? Describe the steps involved in a reflex action.
4. Describe in brief the function of kidneys, Ureters and Urinary bladder.
5. What are voluntary and involuntary actions? Give one example each.
6. What are stomata? Draw a labeled diagram of stomata. Write two functions of stomata.
7. Name the source and one main function of the following
a) Insulin b) Testosterone c) oestrogen
8. Write any three differences between aerobic and anaerobic respiration.
9. What are Villi? Where are they present? What is their function?
10. What is a reflex arc? Draw a neat labeled diagram of the component in a reflex arc.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 10 Biology - Revision (2)
Books recommended by teachers
|CBSE Class 10 Science Carbon And Its Compounds Worksheet Set A|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Carbon And Its Compounds Worksheet Set B|
|CBSE Class 10 Physics Light Reflection And Refraction Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 10 Physics Reflection Refraction Of Light Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Reflection And Refraction Of Light Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 10 Physics Human Eye Colorful World Worksheet A|
|CBSE Class 10 Physics Human Eye Colorful World Worksheet B|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Human Eye And Colorful World Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 10 Physics Electricity Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Electricity Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 10 Physics Sources Of Energy Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sources Of Energy Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 10 Biology Our Environment Management Of Natural Resources Worksheet Set A|
|CBSE Class 10 Biology Our Environment Management Of Natural Resources Worksheet Set B|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Our Environment Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 10 Biology Management Of Natural Resources Worksheet Set A|
|CBSE Class 10 Biology Management Of Natural Resources Worksheet Set B|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sustainable Management Of Natural Resources Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 10 Physics Revision Worksheet|