Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 10 Biology Revision Worksheet Set B. Students and teachers of Class 10 Biology can get free printable Worksheets for Class 10 Biology in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 10 students should practice questions and answers given here for Biology in Grade 10 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 10 Biology Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Biology Worksheet for Class 10
Class 10 Biology students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf in standard 10. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 10 Biology will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 10 Biology Worksheet Pdf
CBSE Class 10 Biology - Revision (2)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
1. Name the tissue which transports soluble products of photosynthesis in a plant.
2. Name the hormone that helps in regulating level of sugar in our blood. Name the gland that secretes.
3. Name the component of blood that helps in the formation of blood clot in the event of a cut.
4. Name the part of the brain which controls equilibrium and posture of the body?
5. Give one point which is common for both aerobic and anaerobic respiration.
6. Name the part of the human body in which the adrenal and pituitary glands are located.
7. What are the final products after digestion of carbohydrates and proteins?
8. How do we detect the smell of an agarbatti (incense sticks)
9. Name the process which helps in artificial removal of wastes from the body.
10. Name the neurous which carry impulses from receptors to brain.
11. How do autotrophs obtain Co2 and N2 to make their food.
12. Name the hormone synthesized at the shoot tips.
SECTION B TWO MARK QUESTIONS
1. What are plant hormones? Write two important functions of Auxins.
2. State two differences between Arteries and Veins.
3. “There is a need for a system of control and coordination in an organism”. Justify the statement.
4. How would digestion of food be affected if the bileduct is completely blocked. Explain
5. Justify that the pancreas and the gonads perform dual function.
6. Bile juice does not contain any digestive enzymes, yet it is essential for digestion. Why so? Explain.
7. Why are white blood corpuscles called ‘soldiers of the body.
8. What are the cranial nerves? How many cranial nerves does a human being have?
9. Why does the left ventricle possess a thicker wall that the right ventricle.
10. What is the difference between a reflex action and walking?
SECTION C THREE MARK QUESTIONS
1. What causes a tendril to encircle or coil around the object in contact with it. Explain the process involved.
2. What is double circulation in human beings? Why is it necessary?
3. What is a reflex action? Describe the steps involved in a reflex action.
4. Describe in brief the function of kidneys, Ureters and Urinary bladder.
5. What are voluntary and involuntary actions? Give one example each.
6. What are stomata? Draw a labeled diagram of stomata. Write two functions of stomata.
7. Name the source and one main function of the following
a) Insulin b) Testosterone c) oestrogen
8. Write any three differences between aerobic and anaerobic respiration.
9. What are Villi? Where are they present? What is their function?
10. What is a reflex arc? Draw a neat labeled diagram of the component in a reflex arc.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 10 Biology - Revision (2)
Click for more Biology Study Material ›