Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper Set V designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Mathematics Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Mathematics Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Mathematics Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Mathematics Sample Paper Class 10
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper Set V
Mathematics Class 10 Sample Paper
1. Values of k for which the quadratic equation 2x2-kx+k = 0 has equal roots is:
(A) 0 only
(C) 8 only
(D) 0, 8
2. A tangent PQ at a point of P of a circle of radius 5cm meets a line through the center O at a point Q, such that OQ = 12cm. Length of PQ is:
(D) √119 cm
3. The distance of the point P(2, 3) from the x-axis is:
4. The area of the circle that can be inscribed in a square of side 6cm is:
(A) 36 cm2
(B) 18 cm2
(C) 12 cm2
(D) 9 cm2
5. Find the nature of the roots of the quadratic equation:
3x2 - 4√3 x+4 = 0
6 For what value of k are 2k, k+10 and 3k+2 in AP?
7 Prove that tangents drawn at the ends of a diameter of a circle are parallel.
8 Prove that the parallelogram circumscribing a circle is a rhombus.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper Set V
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper 2019 Solved|