Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper Set J designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Mathematics Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Mathematics Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Mathematics Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Mathematics Sample Paper Class 10
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper Set J
Mathematics Class 10 Sample Paper
CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper Set J. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
Section – A
1. Without actually using long division, find the decimal form of 7/80.
2. Write the quadratic polynomial, whose zeroes are 1 & -2.
3. If x is the arithmetic mean of n observations x1, x2, ..,xn, find the arithmetic mean of ax1, ax2,...,axn.
4. State ‘Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic’.
Section – B
5. If 15 CotA = 8, then find SinA & SecA.
6. Find the HCF of 82 & 396 by Euclid’s division algorithm.
7. IF x + a is a factor of 2x2 + 2ax + 5x + 10, then find ‘a’.
8. Write the empirical relationship between the mean, median and mode. Also find the mode of a data if its median is 20 and mean is 18.
Section – C
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper Set J.
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper 2019 Solved|