Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper Set I designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Mathematics Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Mathematics Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Mathematics Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Mathematics Sample Paper Class 10
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper Set I
Mathematics Class 10 Sample Paper
SECTION - A
1. If cos A=1/√2 then find the value of A.
2. If the mean and median of a set of number are 8.9 and 9 respectively. Find the mode.
3. For what value of k does the system of equations x + 2y = 3 and 5x + ky+ 7 = 0 have unique solution.
4 Find the value of sin 77º/cos13º
SECTION – B
5. Can the number 6n, n being a natural number end with the digit zero? Give reason.
6. If α and β are the zeroes of the quadratic polynomial whose f(x) = x2 – 4x + 3, find the value of α4β3+α3β4
7. If LCM of 26 and 169 is 338, find their HCF.
8. Find the quadratic polynomial whose sum and the product of the zeroes are respectively 7 and 12. Also find the zeroes of the quadratic polynomial.
10. Prove that 2 + 3√2 is irrational
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper Set I
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper 2019 Solved|