Mathematics Sample Paper Class 10
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper Set H
Mathematics Class 10 Sample Paper
SECTION – A
1. Find the value of k for which x = 1 is a root of the quadratic equation x2 + kx + 3 = 0.
2. If 5x + 2, 4x – 1 and x + 2 are in A.P. then find the value of x.
3. What is the probability of getting 53 Fridays in a leap year?
4. Find the coordinates of the mid point of the line segment joining (8, -2) and origin.
SECTION – B
5. If the point P(x, y) is equidistant from the points A(5, 1) and B(-1, 5) prove that 3x = 2y.
6. 50 circular plates each of diameter 14cm and thickness 0.5cm are placed one above the other to form a right circular cylinder. Find its total surface area.
7. If - 4 is a root of the equation x2 + px - 4 = 0 and the equation x2 + px + q = 0 has equal roots, find the value of p and q.
8. The radii of two circles are 8cm and 6cm respectively. Find the radius of the circle having its area equal to the sum of the areas of the two circles.
9. The dimensions of a metallic cuboid are 100cm x 80cm x 64cm. It is melted and recast into a cube. Find the surface area of the cube.
10. Which term of the A.P. 25, 20, 15…… is the first negative term?
SECTION – C
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper Set H
|CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Basic Sample Paper 2023|
|CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Standard Sample Paper 2023|