Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper Set A designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Mathematics Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Mathematics Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Mathematics Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Mathematics Sample Paper Class 10
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper Set A
Mathematics Class 10 Sample Paper
1. In a Δ ABC, right angled at B, if AB = 12 and BC = 5 , find sin A and tan A
2. Find the zeros of the polynomials f (u) = 4 u2 + 8 u
3. Determine the nature of roots of the following quadratic equations:
2x2 + x – 1 = 0
4. Two cubes each of volume 64 cm3 are joined end to end. Find the surface area of the resulting cuboid.
5. What is the probability that a non-leap year has 53 Sundays
6. A man goes 10 m due east and then 24m due north. Find the distance from the starting point.
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper Set A
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper 2019 Solved|