Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper Set K designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Mathematics Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Mathematics Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Mathematics Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Mathematics Sample Paper Class 10
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper Set K
Mathematics Class 10 Sample Paper
SECTION : A
1. Evaluate : sec2 60 – 1.
2. The HCF of two numbers is 27 and their LCM is 162. If one of the numbers is 54, find the other.
3. The graph of x = p(y) is given belowfor a polynomial p(y).Find the number of zeroes of p(y).
4. In the given figure, DE BC and AB/DB=3/5 . If AE = 1.8cm, find the length of EC.
SECTION : B
5. Prove that 3 + 5√2 is irrational.
6. If sin(A+B)=1/2 and Cos(A+B)=1/2 , 0< A+B< 90 and A>B, then find A and B.
7. Write a quadratic polynomial whose zeroes are 2 and -6.
8. ΔABC is an isosceles triangle right angled at C. Prove that .
9. Solve the following systems of equation by using substitution method.
3x – 5y = -1
x – y = -1
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper Set K
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper 2019 Solved|