Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper Set F designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Mathematics Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Mathematics Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Mathematics Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Mathematics Sample Paper Class 10
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper Set F
Mathematics Class 10 Sample Paper
1. Find the number of integral value of x so that 2 2x2-7x+5
2 .A tower stands near an airport. The angle of elevation q of the tower from a point on the ground is such that its tangent is 5\ 12 . Find the height of the tower, if the distance of the observer from the tower is 120 metres.
3. A student observers the following spinner. What is the probability of obtaining the red colour.
4. Two radii of a circle are inclined at 130°. Tangents are drawn at the end points of the diameters formed from the radii to form a quadrilateral. Explain the special quadrilateral formed.
5. In a certain AP, the 32nd term is twice the 12th term. Prove that 70th term is twice the 31st term.
6. If the quadratic equation kx2−2kx+6=0 has equal roots, then find the value of k.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper Set F
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper 2019 Solved|