Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper 2015 Set A designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Mathematics Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Mathematics Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Mathematics Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Mathematics Sample Paper Class 10 2015
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper 2015 Set A
Mathematics Class 10 Sample Paper 2015
1. State fundamental theorem of arithmatic.
2. One card is drawn at random from a well shuffled deck of 52 cards. Find the probability of getting a king of red suit.
3. If kx+y=7 and 3x-2y=11o represent inte rsecting lines then find the value of K.
4. Find the 18th term of A.P. √2,3√2,5√2,........
5. If sec5A=cosec(A-36°),where 5A is an acute angle. Find the value of A.
6. Find X in the give n fig. if PT is tangent to the circle.
7. Find 31 term of an AP whose 11 term is 38 and 16 term is 73.
8. Find the ratio in which the y-axis divides the join of (5,-6) and(-1,-4). Also find the point of intersection.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper 2015 Set A
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper 2019 Solved|