Mathematics Sample Paper Class 10 2018
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper 2018 Set B
Mathematics Class 10 Sample Paper 2018
1. If the common difference of an AP is 3, then what is a15 - a9 ?
2. If the ratio between the length of the shadow of a tower and its height is √3 :1, then what is the angle of elevation of Sun?
3. The circumference of the base of a cone is 44 cm and the slant height is 25 cm. Find the curved surface area of the cone.
4. Find the area of a triangle whose vertices are (3, 0), (7, 0) and (8, 4).
1. Find the roots of the quadratic equation 3x2 -2√ 6x +2 = 0 .
2. Find the 4th term from the end of the AP -11, -8, -5, .........., 49.
3. In fig. 1, if length of AB is 9 cm, then, find the length of CP.
4. A coin is tossed two times. Find the probability of getting atmost one head.
2. Find the area of the minor segment of a circle of radius 14 cm, when the angle of the corresponding sector is 60°.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper 2018 Set B
|CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Basic Sample Paper 2023|
|CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Standard Sample Paper 2023|