CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Sample Paper SA2 2014.Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
SECTION - A
1. Ms. Sunita has developed a Java application through which the students of her school can view their marks by entering their admission number. The marks are displayed in various text fields. What should she do so that the students are able to view but not change their marks in text fields?
2. What is the purpose of default clause in a switch statement?
3. What is the use of <CENTER> tag in an HTML document?
4. What is XML?
5. Which Command is used in MySQL to make the changes in database permanent?
6. While Creating a table ‘Customer’ Simrita forget the set of primary key for the table. Give
the statement which she should write now to set the column ‘CustID’ as the primary key of the table?
7. What is the purpose of the following SQL query :
SELECT MAX ( SALARY) FORM EMP;
8. Define Inheritance with reference to Object Oriented Programming.
9. Rewrite the following code using a for loop :
int i=1, sum=0;
10. Differentiate between Container Tag and Empty Tag.
11. Write HTML Code to display these Text :
12. Rama is not able to change a value in a column to NULL. What constraint did she specify when she created the table.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Sample Paper SA2 2014.
Click for more Informatics Practices Study Material ›