Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Sample Paper 2015 Set C designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 12 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 12 Informatics Practices Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Informatics Practices Standard 12 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 12 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 12 Informatics Practices Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
SECTION - A
1. Ms. Sunita has developed a Java application through which the students of her school can view their marks by entering their admission number. The marks are displayed in various text fields. What should she do so that the students are able to view but not change their marks in text fields?
2. What is the purpose of default clause in a switch statement?
3. What is the use of <CENTER> tag in an HTML document?
4. What is XML?
5. Which Command is used in MySQL to make the changes in database permanent?
6. While Creating a table ‘Customer’ Simrita forget the set of primary key for the table. Give
the statement which she should write now to set the column ‘CustID’ as the primary key of the table?
7. What is the purpose of the following SQL query :
SELECT MAX ( SALARY) FORM EMP;
8. Define Inheritance with reference to Object Oriented Programming.
9. Rewrite the following code using a for loop :
int i=1, sum=0;
10. Differentiate between Container Tag and Empty Tag.
11. Write HTML Code to display these Text :
12. Rama is not able to change a value in a column to NULL. What constraint did she specify when she created the table.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Sample Paper 2015 Set C
Click for more Informatics Practices Study Material ›