CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Sample Paper 2014 (3). Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
Q1. Answer the following question:
1) What is the difference in DBMS and RDBMS?
2) What is the difference in Number and Autonumber data types?
3) What is the use of OLE data type?
4) Study the following table and answer the questions:
Blog (Link to a Website)
Promoted I ( Fill True/False)
Hobbies (From a Drop down list)
Name the Appropriate data types of the above. Suggest the Primary key.
5) What is the difference in PNG and GIF format?
6) Mr. RAM has to work on a website, he has to collect the photographs that is in different –different formats, How he will convert the photographs into GIF format?
7) Mr. Preet is finding problem to open a file in PDF format. Which software should be loaded to open the same file.
Q2. Answer the following questions in Flash:
1) What is the difference Macromedia Flash and Photoshop?
2) Mr. Ram wants to show 10 butterflies on the screen of same size and color. Which method he should opt for it.
3) Mr. Sham is making a website. He wants to make Introduction page in FLASH? Write the steps for the same.
4) Name two types of sounds.
5) What is the difference in Publishing and Exporting a file in Flash?
Q3. Answer the following questions in HTML:
1) What is the use of ALT attribute in <IMG> tag?
2) What is the difference CELLSPACING and CELLPADDING?
3) Create an HTML page for the following:
Q4. Answer the following on the basis of VBscrript.
1. What is the difference Global and Local Variable.
2. What is the use of OnChange Event?
3. How many elements can be stored in A(6) Array?
Login Downloaded from www.studiestoday.com
Downloaded from www.studiestoday.com
4. Change the following using For…Each Statement.
For I= 0 to 3
5. Write the output:
T=P mod 2
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Sample Paper 2014 (3).
Click for more Informatics Practices Study Material ›