CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Sample Paper 2013 (6). Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 12 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are prepared based on trend in past examinations and expected questions in CBSE exams. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 12 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad. Please refer to more CBSE Class XII sample papers, question papers, HOTs etc in other links.
1. a) Mr. Ramesh is working in an Global Organisation. He wants to login in his office’s computer from his home.Suggest the protocol for the same.
b) Which device is used for connecting multiple networks over different protocols?
c) Identify the following topologies.
(1) A signal/data packets transmit from one end to other end in linear way.
(2) Each node is connected to two and only two neighboring nodes in circular form.
d) Write any two scripts included in Indian Languages on Unicode.
e) What is the difference between free software and freeware ?
f) Arun is not clear about the wireless and wired media of communication kindly describe it to him with suitable example.
g) Explain the term ODF and Ogg Vorbis. What are the advantages of these over others?
2. (a) Which property of the radio button should be set to make the radio buttons mutually exclusive?
(b) Name one container for each of the following categories.
(i) Top level container
(ii) Middle level container
(c) Write two examples of empty tag.
(d) What do you mean by web server?
(e) How many times does the following loop execute? What is the value of num after the execution?
(f) Write a function in java that receives a 3 digit integer and return its middle digit.
(g) Difference between GET and POST methods of <FORM> tag.
3. a) Mr.Ramesh has created a table SUPPLIER in the database. On of the fields in the table is city. Write the command to display city by avoiding duplication.
b) Mr.Sunil created a table “BOOK” in MySQL. He forget to set the PRIMARY KEY for the table. Which command should he used to set it for the field “Bid”.
c) What is the purpose of the following query.
SELECT COUNT(mark) FROM STUDENT
d) Can a table have multiple PRIMARY KEY? Explain.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Sample Paper 2013 (6)
Click for more Informatics Practices Study Material ›