INDIAN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
Indian economy since
1. The original name of world bank is :
a) IMF b) IBRD c) HSBC d) None of these
2. What was the major proposal of new industrial policy resolution of 1991?
a) Facility of FDI up to 51% to priority industries
b) Import restriction on technical know how for one year
c) Abolition of industrial licensing except strategic industries
d) All of the above
3. Which of the following tax is known as destination based Tax
a) VAT b) excise duty c) GST d) income tax
4. ------------ is the organization looks after the trade agreement between countries
5. Hiring employees from outside the country for the job can be done internally is called -------
6. Financial sector reforms mainly relate :
a) Banking sector b) investment sector c) both a and b d) none of these
7. The stabilization measures are related to :
a) Ensure price stability
b) Correct BoP disequilibrium
c) Privatize economy
d) Both and b
8. State meaning of multilateral trade agreement?
9. Demonetization introduced in the year -------------
10. As a result of new economic policy India became the exporter of -------------
SHORT ANSWER QUESTIONS (3 / 4 marks)
11. What were the ways in which government enforced the regulatory mechanism on industrial sector?
12. What were the reasons for intensification of outsourcing in India?
13. Explain the main features of the economic crisis that forced the government to introduce New Economic Policy?
14. Write the feature of a) privatization b) demonization c) GST
15. Long answer questions ( 6 marks )
16. Give a critical assessment of economic reforms 1991.
17. Explain liberalization measures in a) industrial sector b) financial sector c) fiscal policy
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 12 Economics Indian Economy Since 1991 Worksheet