Download printable Economics Class 11 Worksheets in pdf format, CBSE Class 11 Micro Economics Consumer Behaviour And Demand Indifference Analysis Worksheet Set A has been prepared as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. Also download free pdf Economics Class 11 Assignments and practice them daily to get better marks in tests and exams for Grade 11. Free chapter wise worksheets with answers have been designed by Standard 11 teachers as per latest examination pattern
Consumer behavior and Demand Indifference Analysis
I. Answer in one sentence or in one word (1 mark each)
1. An indifference curve shows:
(a) The amount of money that consumer has to spend on two goods.
(b) The different levels of utilities that consumer can get from the consumption of different units of two goods.
(c) The maximum quantity of two goods that the economy can produce with given level of technology and a given resources.
(d) Different combination of two goods that consumer can purchase that gives same level of utility.
2. Define a consumption bundle.
3. Slope of indifference curve indicates:
(a) Marginal Rate of transformation
(b) Marginal Utility
(c) Marginal Rate of substitution
(d) Opportunity Cost
4. What does a consumption bundle on the budget line indicate?
5. What happens to the slope of the budget line if price of good2 increases?
II. Answer in around 60 words. (3 marks each)
1. Define an indifference curve. Explain with a diagram.
2. What are the properties of an indifference curve? State the reason behind each property.
3. What is an indifference map? What does it signify?
4. A consumer has ₹ 20 to spend on two goods, good1 and good2. Price of both the goods is ₹ 4 per unit. Derive all the consumption bundles if the goods are available only in integer units. Among the consumption bundles identify the consumption bundles that lie on the budget line.
III. Answer in around 75 words.(4 marks each)
1. Derive to prove the slope of the budget line is price ratio of the two goods.
2. Explain the logic behind the theory of optimum choice of the consumer.
3. Consider the following diagram.
MN is the budget line and IC is the indifference curve of the consumer. If the consumer is at the point B on the indifference curve, what adjustment will take place so that consumer gets maximum satisfaction? Explain in terms of price ratio of the two goods and marginal rate of substitution.
IV. Answer in around 100 words.
a. Explain the theory of optimum choice of the consumer with suitable diagram.
b. Define a budget line. What are the causes of shift in budget line? Explain with diagrams.
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 11 Micro Economics Consumer Behaviour And Demand Indifference Analysis Worksheet Set A
Click for more Economics Study Material ›