CBSE Class 8 Science - Sound (1)
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
Lesson 13- Sound
I. Fill in the blanks.
1. To and fro or back and forth motion of an object is called ___________.
2. In humans the sound is produced by the ________ or the ___________.
3. ________ are stretched across the voice box or larynx.
4. The vocal cords in men are about ______ mm long.
5. Noise becomes physically painful at _____ dB.
6. Frequency determines the ________ of a sound.
7. ________ on the roadside and elsewhere can reduce noise pollution.
8. _________ and _______ are two important properties of sound.
9. ________ senses the vibrations of sound.
II. Name the following
1. An instrument used for investigating and tracking many medical problems.
2. Name the major causes of noise pollution.
3. Name the sources in home which may lead to noise.
4. Give examples of objects which produce sounds of low frequency or low pitched.
5. Give examples of objects which produce sound of high frequency or high pitched.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 8 Science - Sound (1)
Click for more Science Study Material ›