CBSE Class 8 Science - Physics Chemistry Biology (2)
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
1) Draw ray diagrams showing the formation of image in a convex lens
when the object is placed :
(i) Between F and 2F from the lens
(ii) At 2 F
(iii) Beyond 2F
(iv) Between F and optic centre
(v) At infinity
Write the nature of the image formed
2) Draw a diagram indicating refraction of light through a glass slab
3) Draw a diagram indicating refraction of light through a glass prism
1. What are allotropes? Write a note on the allotropes of carbon.
2. Name the form of carbon which is a good conductor of electricity.
Explain how it conducts electricity.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 8 Science - Physics Chemistry Biology (2)
Click for more Science Study Material ›