CBSE Class 8 Science - Polymers
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
Answer the following questions
1. Write the properties and uses of :-
2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of synthetic fibres?
3. What is the difference between Thermoplastics and Thermosetting plastics?
4. Justify the statement:- “ Plastics are versatile.”
5. Write any five uses of plastics in:-
(a) hospitals (b) homes c) laboratories.
6. What are the hazardous effects of excessive use of plastics?
7. Explain the 4R principle.
8. Make a power point presentation on different types of polymers, their structure, uses and properties.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 8 Science - Polymers
Click for more Science Study Material ›