CBSE Class 8 Science - Project (3)
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
Part – A (PROJECT WORK)
Effects of effluents of chemical industries on our environment.
What is diabetes? Write
Diet chart for patients.
How can we avoid it?
Part – B (Working Model)
Make a working model on the topic
Alternate sources of energy.
Current environmental problems. Show any.
Part – C (Assignment)
1. Answer the following
What is the effect of excess use of fertilization on
How should we use it judiciously?
2. Write the names and explain the working of different types of fire extinguishers.
3. How should we select a good fuel?
4. What is green house effect? How it is useful for us?
5. What is global warming? What are its consequences?
6. What is irrigation? Explain any four methods of irrigation which the farmers use in north India.
7. Write examples of different types of forces which we come across in our day to day life.
8. Explain with the help of activity how the pressure
Changes with depth.
Changes with height.
Remains same if height doesn’t change.
9. State Pascal law. Explain with examples.
10. What is the effect of change in atmospheric pressure on our body?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 8 Science - Project (3)
Click for more Science Study Material ›