CBSE Class 8 Science - Reproduction
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
I. Define the following :
3. Gender role
6. Endocrine glands
9. Internal Fertilization
10. External Fertilization
II. Name the following :
1. Fusion of male and female cell
2. Male reproductive cell
3. Female reproductive cell
4. Cell formed by fusion of male and female gamete
5. Connection between Embryo and Uterine wall
6. A sack protecting the embryo
7. Hormone produced by testis
8. Hormone produced by Ovary which is responsible for secondary sexual characters
9. Hormone produced by Ovary which is responsible for changes in body during pregnancy
10. Hormone which regulate growth and functioning of other endocrine glands
III Draw well labeled diagram of :
1. Male reproductive system
2. Female reproductive system
3. Endocrine glands of human
4. Growing embryo
IV Differentiate between :
1. Foetus and Embryo
2. Identical and non-identical twins
3. Asexual and sexual reproduction
4. External and Internal fertilization
5. Umbilical cord and placenta
V Answer the following questions:
1. Explain menstrual cycle with the help of diagram.
2. What are different ways of sex determination?
3. Explain the function of male and female sex hormones.
4. Write short notes on.
A. Endocrine glands
C. The organs of male and female reproductive system.
D. Development of foetus from zygote.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 8 Science - Reproduction
Click for more Science Study Material ›