CBSE Class 8 Science - Reaching the age of Adolescence (6)
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
Chapter 10- Reaching the age of Adolescence
Answer the following questions
1. Name the hormone produced when one is very angry or worried.
2. The chemicals secreted by endocrine gland are called _________.
3. How many pairs of chromosomes are found in the nuclei of their cell?
4. Why endocrine glands are termed ductless glands?
5. Name the disease caused due to lack of insulin producation.
6. Name the hormone that controls metamorphosis in a frog. Name the mineral required by this hormone.
7. Name the gland which controls the activity of other endocrine glands.
8. Name the hormone which maintains the correct salt balance in the blood.
9. Name three glands which release their secretions through ducks.
10. Name the hormone produced by thyroid gland and the disease caused due to lack of its producation.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 8 Science - Reaching the age of Adolescence (6)
Click for more Science Study Material ›