CBSE Class 8 Science - Pollution of Air and Water (3)
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
I Name the following:
1. Contamination of air
2. The undesirable substance released into the air
3. Process of adding chlorine in water to kill harmful germs.
4. Water which is suitable for drinking water.
5. A poisonous gas which reduces oxygen carrying capacity of the blood.
6. Two fuels used in vehicles to reduce air pollution.
7. Ganga Action Plan was launched in the year.
8. Green house effect is caused due to excessive release of ______________.
9. A hole produced by depiction of ozone in atmosphere.
10. The phenomenon of corrosion of marble of the monuments due to acid rain.
II Answer the following
1. What is potable water?
2. Name some diseases caused due to water pollution.
3. What is green house effect?
4. Describe methods to purify water.
5. What was the aim of Ganga Action Plan?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 8 Science - Pollution of Air and Water (3)
Click for more Science Study Material ›