CBSE Class 8 Science - Force and Pressure (5)
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
CHAPTER 11 : FORCE AND PRESSURE
I. Answer the following :
1. A push or pull on an object is called a ______________.
2. The state of motion of an object is described by its __________ and the direction of motion.
3. The force resulting due to the action of muscles is known as _____________ force.
4. Muscular force is also called as _____________ force.
5. The force exerted by a magnet and electrostatic force are examples of _____________ force.
6. Every object in the universe exerts a force on every other object called a _____________ force.
7. The force acting on a unit area of a surface is called _____________.
8. Pressure in liquids _____________ with the increase in depth of the liquid column.
II. Choose the correct answer:
1. Which of the following will exert the maximum pressure on ground while moving
a) an elephant b) A girl wearing a pencil heel c) Rhinoceros d) Camel
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 8 Science - Force and Pressure (5)
Click for more Science Study Material ›