CBSE Class 8 Science - Force and pressure (1)
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
Answer the following questions
1. Define the following terms:-
(b) Gravitational force
(c) Electrostatic force
2. What is Resultant force? Expalin with the help of examples.
3. What are the effects of Force?
4. Differentiate between Magnetic Force and Gravitational Force.
5. Explain the significance of atmospheric pressure.
6. Complete the following table. Show the calculation stepwise in your science notebook.
7. Who was Blaise Pascal? Make a power point presentation on his findings.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 8 Science - Force and pressure (1)
Click for more Science Study Material ›