CBSE Class 8 Science - Crop Production And Management (2)
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
1. Fill in the blanks:-
(a)The same kind of plants grown & cultivated on a large scale at a place is
(b) The first step before growing crops is _______ of soil.
(c) Damaged seeds would ________ on the surface of water.
(d) Paddy & maize are kinds of ________crops
(e) Animal excreta, cow dung, urine & plant waste are used to make ________
(f) Urea & superphosphate are ________
(g) Wheat, gram, pea are kinds of ________ crops
2. SHORT ANSWER TYPE QUESTIONS:-
1. "Use of manures is advantageous over fertilizers”. Justify the statement.
2. Paddy cannot be grown in the winter season. Why?
3. What will happen if the field is not ploughed before sowing seeds?
4. What are crumbs? Why should they be broken?
5. Tabulate 4 major differences between manures & fertilizers.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 8 Science - Crop Production And Management (2)
Click for more Science Study Material ›